As the largest torrent search engine, TorrentBar provides search services over the Internet. TorrentBar's search engine system will automatically search for torrent files in the whole internet through our algorithmic technology.
It is TorrentBar's policy to attach great importance to the protection of copyright and comply with all the applicable laws, regulations and binding measures pertaining to copyright. TorrentBar advocates copyrighted works and fights against piracy. Pursuant to the applicable laws, regulations or binding measures, TorrentBar has formulated procedures and measures necessary to protect the legitimate interests of holders of copyright. If a copyright holder or a person who is authorized to exercise copyright ("rights holder") finds infringing content on third parties' PCs available via the torrent automatically searched by TorrentBar's search service, he/she must file first a notice of infringement with TorrentBar. TorrentBar will remove relevant links in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations and binding measures.
Procedure and measures are as follows:
If (i) any individual or entity is the copyright holder of and/or is authorized to exercise copyright of a work and (ii) such copyright is infringed by content posted on third parties' PCs available via the torrent automatically searched by TorrentBar's search engine system, such individual or entity may file a notice of infringement with TorrentBar.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must first provide a email communication to ld#torrentbar.com (replace "#" with "@") .
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you make any misrepresentation in the Infringement Notice. If you are not sure whether material available online infringes any of your copyright, we suggest that you first contact a relevant professional.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- 1. Provide materials evidencing that you have copyright or you are authorized to exercise copyright of the allegedly infringing content; i.e., your copyrights registration information about this content at http://www.copyright.gov.
- 2. Identify in sufficient detail and clearly the works of which the protected legitimate copyright that you believe have been infringed and the link to the page that contains the torrent which is related to the content.
- 3. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in Item 2 above.
- 4. Provide detailed contact information of the Rights Holder, including name, a copy of the identity card or the passport (if an individual), a copy of the entity registration certificate (if an entity), address, telephone number, fax and email address.
- 5. Include the following statements in the Infringement Notice: "(i) I am the copyright holder or am authorized to exercise the copyright; (ii) My copyright are infringed by content on the allegedly infringing web pages; and (iii) I confirm that if the statements in the Infringement Notice are not true, I will be legally liable for such misrepresentation."
- 6. Include the following statement in the Infringement Notice: "I represent that the information in this Infringement Notice is sufficient, true and accurate and that I am the copyright holder or am authorized to exercise the copyright specified in item 2 of this Infringement Notice."
- 7. Sign the paper. If you are an entity or an organization established in accordance with laws, please chop your official stamp on the paper.
In order to speed up your right claiming, we accept scan copies of the mentioned materials now. Please email it to ld#torrentbar.com (replace "#" with "@"). We will contact you in 7 work days.